Friday, November 6, 2009

Product Review: Glutino Chocolate Wafers

So I have never done a product review on this blog before and it wasn't my intention to use this site for this reason but sometimes some things are just that good.

A couple days after Halloween I sent hubby to the drug store to dig through the left over candy that was supposed to be 50% off. I thought this would be a great opportunity to get some deals. Specifically I was looking for potato chips but hubby found some chocolate bars and called me asking if he could purchase those as well. Of course they turned out to be old favourites of mine and I wasn't crazy about the idea of having something sooo tempting in the house and not being able to eat it myself. I promise it's even that much worse when you're pregnant lol.

So as he lists off the various chocolate bars available I said "I heard that Glutino makes a wafer that tastes like Kit Kat. Could you get me some of those?"

So hubby came home with these Glutino Chocolate Wafers (about $4.00 a box). I really didn't have a lot of hope for them because I often find that people tell you that something tastes like something else but they've been gluten free for so long that they really don't remember.

I'm not sure if I'd say they taste exactly like Kit Kat but they are definitely worth the mention and oh sooo good. I had the whole package gone in a couple of days. :)

So here's a link to Glutino's website http://www.glutino.com/content/view/80/114/ in case you want to see where you can get yourself some wafers. I haven't tried any of the other flavours yet but you're welcome to comment if you have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment