To the left is my finished product. I was pretty pleased! It tastes great and looks like a muffin! :)
The recipe I used was from Aunt Jemima of all places. Found on this website
I'll include the recipe below as well with the gluten free modifications. :) Enjoy!
1 Cup Glutino Gluten Free Pancake Mix
1 Cup Tapioca Flour
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
2 tsp. Magic Baking powder
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 large apple peeled, chopped
1 cup 2% milk
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 egg slightly beaten
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Line with paper baking cups.
3) Combine pancake mix, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix in apples until well combined.
4) In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; add to flour mixture. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
5) Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
6) Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.