Apologies to all of you but I figure she's only young once! :)
So, tonight I give you a creation of leftovers thrown together in a possibly grosse looking but very yummy way! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Can GF Tomato Sauce
4 Cups Diced Zucchini
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 Cup GF Corn Flakes (Nature's Path - Honey'd)
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Dried Basil
1 egg, beaten
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly oil Casserole dish.
2) In a frying pan cook the ground beef until heated through.
3) In a large bowl combine zucchini, bell pepper, corn flakes, cheese, oil, basil, egg, tomato sauce and ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.