Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pizza Mashed Potatoes

This is last night's dinner. There was no official recipe for this. It was more thrown together. I was actually browsing an online recipe site when I saw the words pizza potato casserole. I was far too busy last night to cook and so my husband made what I told him to.

Basically I told him to make mashed potatoes and add various things to them. Here is our "recipe".

Pizza Mashed Potatoes:

Ingredients:
4 Large Potatoes
1/2 can GF Tomato sauce (350ml)
4 Slices of bacon - cooked
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 Green Bell Pepper chopped

Directions:
1) Make mashed potatoes.
(Peel and slice potatoes, place in a pot on the stove. Cover potatoes with enough water to cover them. Set burner to Maximum. When the pot boils turn it down to 4 and set a timer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove from the burner, drain over the sink and add milk, salt and pepper if desired. Mash)
2) To Mashed potatoes add sauce, bacon, cheese and green pepper. Stir together and Enjoy!

Pretty simple recipe but it's really good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment